Clue: Prone to fidgeting
We have 1 answer for the clue Prone to fidgeting. See the results below.
- Not settled
- On pins and needles
- Not sitting well?
- Unable to sit still
- Opposite of relaxed
- On tenterhooks
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 15, 2013
- New York Times - October 25, 2011
- USA Today - April 30, 2009
- Netword - January 16, 2007
- Washington Post - November 12, 2004
- Washington Post - June 09, 2004
- Washington Post - February 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Prone to fidgeting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!