Clue: Proof finale
We have 1 answer for the clue Proof finale. See the results below.
- Letters after a proof
- Math finale
- End of a demonstration?
- Logician's abbr.
- Mathematician's "ta-da"
- Abbr. in a math textbook
- Proof ender
- Math abbr.
- Proof letters
- Theorem prover's sign-off
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 13, 2008
- New York Times - June 12, 2006
- Washington Post - January 24, 2005
- Washington Post - August 23, 2001
- New York Times - March 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Proof finale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!