Clue: Proper name in Masses
We have 1 answer for the clue Proper name in Masses. See the results below.
- Name in many a hymn
- Savior, to Bach
- "___, Joy of Man's Desiring"
- Bach's "joy of man's desiring"
- Bach's "___, Joy of Man's Desiring"
- Name in a hymn
- Pietà figure, literarily
- Name in hymns
- Bach's "___, meine Freude"
- Bach's "__, Joy of Man's Desiring"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 31, 2013
- Washington Post - October 21, 2010
- New York Times - August 10, 2003
- New York Times - November 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Proper name in Masses that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!