We have 2 answers for the clue Prosciutto. See the results below.
- Part of the leg
- Country ___
- Smithfield product
- It needs to be cured
- Swiss accompaniment
- It may be curried
- Hardly one with stage fright
- Canaanite's ancestor
- Rye filler
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 22, 2008
- New York Times - July 31, 2007
- New York Times - November 02, 2002
- New York Times - June 04, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Prosciutto that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!