Clue: Prospector's quest
We have 4 answers for the clue Prospector's quest. See the results below.
- Smeltery input
- Cuprite, e.g.
- It's unsmelted
- It runs in veins
- Norwegian coin
- Mined-over matter
- Nickel in a pocket, say?
- Stuff of mine
- Fissure filler
- Smeltery pile
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - February 16, 2015
- New York Times - December 10, 2013
- LA Times - September 10, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - June 21, 2013
- Washington Post - October 14, 2011
- Canadiana - June 14, 2010
- Netword - June 29, 2008
- LA Times - April 04, 2008
- Washington Post - December 16, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Prospector's quest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!