We have 3 answers for the clue Protozoan. See the results below.
- Slide presentation?
- Microscopic creature
- Microscopic critter
- It multiplies by dividing
- Item on a lab slide
- One-celled being
- It forms food vacuoles
- One-celled protozoan
- Microscopic organism
- Itsy-bitsy creature
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 23, 2010
- New York Times - December 13, 2005
- New York Times - August 30, 2005
- New York Times - June 29, 2003
- Washington Post - April 19, 2002
- New York Times - December 19, 1999
- New York Times - October 16, 1997
- New York Times - April 13, 1997
- New York Times - November 17, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Protozoan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!