Clue: Prudish type
We have 3 answers for the clue Prudish type. See the results below.
- Self-righteously virtuous types
- Proper sort ... or a cry upon solving each of this puzzle's theme answers?
- One too pious to be true
- Prim and proper sort
- Someone who's so nice you almost want to smack him
- Prudish sort
- Prim and proper one
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 31, 2008
- Universal - May 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Prudish type that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!