We have 4 answers for the clue Pseudonym. See the results below.
- Voltaire, e.g.
- George Orwell, e.g.
- Something often written under
- Pen name
- Ed Mcbain or Saki, e.g.
- Writer's pseudonym
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 19, 2014
- Netword - August 08, 2013
- Washington Post - July 12, 2013
- Washington Post - January 17, 2013
- Netword - December 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 04, 2012
- Universal - June 25, 2011
- Washington Post - April 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 10, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 04, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 19, 2008
- Washington Post - February 09, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 14, 2005
- New York Times - June 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pseudonym that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!