Clue: Public health agcy.
We have 2 answers for the clue Public health agcy.. See the results below.
- Atlanta-based medical org.
- Org. that handles outbreaks
- U.S. health org.
- Atlanta-based health agcy.
- Epidemic-fighting org.
- Agcy. founded to help fight malaria
- Atlanta-based health org.
- Fed. health research agcy.
- U.S. health promoter: Abbr.
- Atlanta-based federal health org.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 13, 2013
- New York Times - March 31, 2013
- Netword - January 13, 2013
- New York Times - December 25, 2011
- New York Times - May 09, 2010
- New York Times - August 06, 2008
- New York Times - February 27, 2007
- USA Today - September 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Public health agcy. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!