Clue: Puddinglike serving
We have 1 answer for the clue Puddinglike serving. See the results below.
- Unappetizing fare
- Food served with a ladle
- Hardly haute cuisine
- Hardly five-star fare
- Unappetizing cafeteria serving
- Far from haute cuisine
- Icky stuff
- Ladleful of unappetizing food
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 29, 2004
- Washington Post - June 30, 2004
- New York Times - January 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Puddinglike serving that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!