Clue: Puddle-jumper destination
We have 2 answers for the clue Puddle-jumper destination. See the results below.
- Presque ___, Me.
- Bali Ha'i, in "South Pacific"
- ___ of Man
- Capri, e.g.
- Emerald ___
- Bermuda, e.g.
- Guernsey, for one
- Avalon, for one
- "...this sceptred ___": "Richard II"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 10, 2013
- USA Today - May 17, 2010
- Washington Post - August 16, 2008
- New York Sun - October 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Puddle-jumper destination that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!