Clue: Pueblo Indians
We have 2 answers for the clue Pueblo Indians. See the results below.
- Sheepherders of the Southwest
- Kachina doll makers
- Southwestern sheepherders
- Tribe descended from the Anasazi
- Kachina carvers
- Pueblo dwellers
- Some residents of Navajo County, Arizona
- Arizona tribe
- Southwestern natives
- Certain Pueblo Indians
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 28, 2006
- New York Times - November 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Pueblo Indians that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!