Clue: Pull a fast one?
We have 3 answers for the clue Pull a fast one?. See the results below.
- An American, to a Brit
- Big jerk
- U.S. soldier in W.W. II
- American, abroad
- Bronx Bomber
- Pull suddenly
- Pull hard
- Reb's foe
- Pull hard and fast
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 04, 2015
- Universal - November 25, 2011
- USA Today - September 30, 2010
- Washington Post - May 05, 2001
- Washington Post - April 28, 2000
- New York Times - November 21, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Pull a fast one? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!