Clue: Punjab potentate
We have 1 answer for the clue Punjab potentate. See the results below.
- Eastern prince
- Indian prince
- Indian chief
- Big Indian
- Oriental royal
- Member of the Eastern establishment?
- Rogers Hornsby's nickname, with "the"
- Nagpur noble
- Part of the Indian nobility
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 23, 2004
- Washington Post - November 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Punjab potentate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!