Clue: Punjabi believer
We have 1 answer for the clue Punjabi believer. See the results below.
- Religious person with a turban
- Believer with a turban
- Many a Punjabi
- Literally, "disciple"
- Many a turban wearer
- Punjab religious community member
- Punjabi monotheist
- Punjab sect member
- Native Indian
- Hindu monotheist
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 11, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 15, 2011
- Washington Post - November 04, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 30, 2009
- Washington Post - February 05, 2009
- New York Times - April 22, 2007
- New York Times - May 05, 2003
- New York Times - April 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Punjabi believer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!