We have 4 answers for the clue Purloined. See the results below.
- Mink wrap
- It's a wrap
- Clerical scarf
- Made hot?
- Lifted, so to speak
- That's a wrap!
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 05, 2008
- USA Today - March 13, 2008
- Washington Post - March 05, 2008
- Washington Post - February 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 25, 2006
- Washington Post - January 18, 2006
- Netword - June 17, 2005
- Washington Post - September 01, 2003
- New York Times - November 25, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Purloined that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!