Clue: Pushes off
We have 3 answers for the clue Pushes off. See the results below.
- Examines, with "over"
- "Anything ___" (1934 or 1987 musical)
- Sells (for)
- Heads off
- Takes a turn
- "There ___ the neighborhood!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 09, 2009
- New York Times - January 28, 2007
- New York Times - February 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Pushes off that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!