Clue: Put on a scale
We have 3 answers for the clue Put on a scale. See the results below.
- Miles per hour, e.g.
- Interest level
- Part of A.P.R.
- Taxi door info
- Give stars to, perhaps
- Size up
- Assign an "R," say
- Be held in high esteem
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 01, 2016
- New York Times - October 09, 2014
- Netword - January 30, 2012
- New York Times - September 23, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 05, 2010
- Netword - February 22, 2009
- New York Sun - September 22, 2008
- Washington Post - August 21, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - February 18, 2007
- New York Sun - October 25, 2006
- Washington Post - November 14, 2004
- Washington Post - September 16, 2004
- New York Times - June 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Put on a scale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!