Clue: Puts back to zero
We have 1 answer for the clue Puts back to zero. See the results below.
- Adjusts, as a clock
- Bowling alley buttons
- Racks the pins again
- Starts over
- Certain buttons
- They're pushed in alleys
- Changes hands?
- Puts at 0, maybe
- Fixes at zero, say
- You push these at bowling alleys and on VCR's
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2018
- LA Times - June 01, 2010
- Netword - May 30, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - April 11, 2010
- LA Times - September 21, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - March 19, 2006
- USA Today - June 24, 2005
- New York Times - September 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Puts back to zero that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!