Clue: Quadrennial candidate Harold
We have 1 answer for the clue Quadrennial candidate Harold. See the results below.
- 1948 presidential contender
- Quadrennial candidate of old
- Perennial presidential hopeful Harold
- Old GOP politico Harold
- 12 time presidential candidate
- Onetime Minnesota governor who ran for the G.O.P. presidential nomination nine times
- Nine-time presidential contender of the 1940s-'90s
- Nine-time presidential candidate
- He ran and ran and ran
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Quadrennial candidate Harold that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!