Clue: Queen of fiction
We have 1 answer for the clue Queen of fiction. See the results below.
- First name in mysteries
- Queen's name
- Queen of mystery
- Queen who wrote popular novels
- Inspector Richard's son, in mysteries
- "___ Queen's Mystery Magazine"
- Fictional Queen
- __ Queen's Mystery Magazine
- Noted Unitarian William __ Channing
- Queen of sleuthing
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 04, 2014
- LA Times - May 01, 2010
- LA Times - September 18, 2007
- Netword - October 23, 2005
- USA Today - May 12, 2005
- New York Times - June 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Queen of fiction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!