Clue: Queen of Persia, in the Bible
We have 1 answer for the clue Queen of Persia, in the Bible. See the results below.
- Book before Job
- Feast of Lots honoree
- Job preceder
- Feast of Lots book
- Book after Nehemiah
- Purim honoree
- Jean Racine tragedy
- It begins "In the days of Ahasuerus ..."
- Swimmer/actress Williams
- Book of the Bible in which the word "God" never appears
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 25, 2002
- Washington Post - June 16, 2002
- New York Times - November 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Queen of Persia, in the Bible that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!