Clue: Queen of the 54-Across
We have 1 answer for the clue Queen of the 54-Across. See the results below.
- Visitor to Rome in 46 B.C.
- About whom Shakespeare wrote "Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale / Her infinite variety"
- Shakespearean character who introduced the phrase "salad days"
- "Tom Jones" beat it for Best Picture of 1963
- Wife of Marc Antony
- Best Picture nominee of 1963
- 1966 Lincoln Center role for 21-/28-Across
- Shakespearean title character
- Memorable role for Elizabeth Taylor
- Shakespeare or Shaw character
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Queen of the 54-Across that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!