Clue: Question to a poker player
We have 1 answer for the clue Question to a poker player. See the results below.
- Pet's choice
- Choice for a dog, as well as a hint to this puzzle's theme
- Dealer's query, and what can precede the starts of 17-, 23-, 48-, and 57-Across
- Dealer's query
- Ultimatum to an ambivalent cat at the door
- "Should I deal you a hand?"
- Poker dealer's question
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 07, 2013
- Washington Post - December 07, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Question to a poker player that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!