Clue: Quintain rhyme scheme
We have 1 answer for the clue Quintain rhyme scheme. See the results below.
- Addis ___
- Addis __
- Addis ___, Ethiopia
- Half a world capital
- Part of a capital's name meaning "flower"
- Half an African capital
- Addis ___ (Ethiopia's capital)
- Half of Ethiopia's capital
- Ethiopian capital
- Addis follower
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 04, 2006
- New York Times - July 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Quintain rhyme scheme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!