Clue: Quirky 70's-80's band
We have 1 answer for the clue Quirky 70's-80's band. See the results below.
- "Whip It" rock group
- Red-helmeted rock group
- 70's-80's robotic rock group
- "Whip It" singers
- "Whip It" group
- Rock group from Akron that was a 1980 one-hit wonder
- "Whip It" band
- "Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are ___!" (hit 1978 album)
- Band that famously remade "Satisfaction" on its first album
- Rock group whose members wear red flowerpots on their heads
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Quirky 70's-80's band that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!