Clue: Quite a tale
We have 3 answers for the clue Quite a tale. See the results below.
- Michener tale, e.g.
- "Roots," e.g.
- Long story
- Not a short story
- "Little House on the Prairie," e.g.
- Endless adventure
- It's related to others
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2021
- New York Times - December 22, 2019
- Washington Post - October 24, 2014
- New York Times - May 29, 2011
- LA Times - December 23, 2005
- LA Times - December 21, 2005
- New York Times - October 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Quite a tale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!