Clue: Quote that reveals presidential timber?
We have 1 answer for the clue Quote that reveals presidential timber?. See the results below.
- Part of a Washington address?
- Start of an apocryphal confession
- Apocryphal admission
- Golfer's lament about failing to recognize different ball positions?
- Start of a George Washington "non-quote"
- Words not said by Washington
- Straight person's statement
- Washington report starter
- Apocryphal George Washington quote
- Washington on probity
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Quote that reveals presidential timber? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!