Clue: R & B singer James
We have 2 answers for the clue R & B singer James. See the results below.
- Soul singer James with the 1990 #1 hit "I Don't Have the Heart"
- James ___, duettist on the 1982 #1 hit "Baby, Come to Me"
- "I Don't Have the Heart" vocalist James
- R&B singer James
- "Somewhere Out There" singer James
- 'Somewhere Out There' songwriter(lyrics)
- "I Don't Have the Heart" singer James
- James or Luther of R&B
- Longtime rock 'n' roll disc jockey Dan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue R & B singer James that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!