Clue: Rand who asked "Who is John Galt?"
We have 1 answer for the clue Rand who asked "Who is John Galt?". See the results below.
- Novelist Rand
- Author Rand
- Writer Rand
- "Atlas Shrugged" author Rand
- First name in objectivism
- "The Fountainhead" author Rand
- "We the Living" author Rand
- Philosopher Rand
- ___ Robbins, co-lyricist of the #1 "Rocky" theme song "Gonna Fly Now"
- Rand who wrote "Atlas Shrugged"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Rand who asked "Who is John Galt?" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!