Clue: Rap's ___ Boys
We have 1 answer for the clue Rap's ___ Boys. See the results below.
- Spooky critter
- Fairy-tale monster
- Tim'rous one, to Burns
- Little critter
- Bug, facetiously
- Burns's "cowrin, tim'rous" critter
- Epithet for the mouse in "To a Mouse"
- Boys of rock/rap
- Burn's mouse
- Fairy tale monster
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 25, 2009
- Washington Post - September 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Rap's ___ Boys that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!