Clue: Rate ___ (be perfect)
We have 2 answers for the clue Rate ___ (be perfect). See the results below.
- Solar deity
- Deity for Nefertiti
- Fordham's basketball conference, informally
- See 115-Down
- Powerful U.S. military plane
- Egyptian solar deity
- Amenhotep IV's god
- "... two fives for ___?"
- "Got two fives for __?"
- Egyptian sun god
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 27, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 17, 2013
- LA Times - February 26, 2011
- LA Times - July 17, 2010
- New York Times - October 25, 2002
- New York Times - November 29, 2001
- New York Times - January 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Rate ___ (be perfect) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!