Clue: Ready for a drive
We have 3 answers for the clue Ready for a drive. See the results below.
- Got ready to drive, with "up"
- Prepared to drive
- Prepared to drive, with "up"
- ___ off (plenty mad)
- Ready to be hit, as a golf ball
- Initiated, with "off"
- Got ready to drive
- Miffed, with "off"
- Ticked (off)
- Angry, with "off"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 20, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - September 26, 2014
- New York Times - January 03, 2013
- LA Times - March 13, 2012
- New York Times - August 16, 2009
- New York Times - December 13, 2003
- New York Times - December 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Ready for a drive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!