Clue: Ready to be served
We have 3 answers for the clue Ready to be served. See the results below.
- "Please be ___"
- Had space for
- No longer standing
- Ready for dinner
- Placed in office
- On the couch
- Not off one's rocker?
- On one's rocker
- Like passengers during takeoff
- Not standing
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 05, 2016
- LA Times - October 24, 2013
- Washington Post - October 08, 2011
- Washington Post - September 29, 2010
- Universal - April 20, 2009
- New York Sun - January 29, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - September 16, 2007
- Washington Post - September 02, 2007
- USA Today - August 25, 2006
- Washington Post - September 20, 2005
- New York Times - August 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Ready to be served that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!