Clue: Real-life sailor on whom Crusoe was based
We have 1 answer for the clue Real-life sailor on whom Crusoe was based. See the results below.
- Alexander ___, real-life prototype of Robinson Crusoe
- Crusoe's supposed prototype
- British Columbia's ___ Mountains
- Scottish sailor Alexander who was supposedly the inspiration for Robinson Crusoe
- Red River Valley colonist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Real-life sailor on whom Crusoe was based that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!