Clue: Reason for excommunication
We have 1 answer for the clue Reason for excommunication. See the results below.
- Grounds for excommunication
- Religious dissent
- Nicene Council concern
- Dangerous pronouncements
- Rejection of church dogma
- Martin Luther's crime
- Joan of Arc's crime
- Crime Galileo was charged with
- Unorthodox thinking
- Holdings in fundamental disagreement with the status quo
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 09, 2010
- New York Times - March 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Reason for excommunication that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!