Clue: Receiver of 19.7 million votes in 1992
We have 1 answer for the clue Receiver of 19.7 million votes in 1992. See the results below.
- 1996 biography "Citizen ___"
- Candidate of 1992 and '96
- Reform Party founder
- Notable opponent of the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Two-time third-party candidate Ross
- 1992 also-ran
- Contender of 1992 and 1996
- Candidate of 1992
- Candidate of 1992 and 1996
- 1992 and '96 third party candidate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Receiver of 19.7 million votes in 1992 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!