Clue: Reception opening
We have 1 answer for the clue Reception opening. See the results below.
- Wedding reception cry
- Words said with raised arm and glass
- Words spoken with glass raised
- Wedding proposal?
- Words before "Here's to," perhaps
- "I'd like to propose ---..."
- "I'd like to propose ---"
- Start of some salutes
- Glass raiser's words
- Glass raiser's cry
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Reception opening that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!