Clue: Record glimpsed on Norman Bates's Victrola
We have 1 answer for the clue Record glimpsed on Norman Bates's Victrola. See the results below.
- Symphony in E flat major
- Beethoven's Third
- 1804 symphony
- Symphony with a noted funeral march
- Beethoven symphony
- Musical work that Berlioz called "a heavenly sweetness"
- Beethoven work in E flat
- Symphony completed in 1804
- Beethoven's Symphony No. 3
- Symphony that premiered in Vienna in 1805
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 03, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Record glimpsed on Norman Bates's Victrola that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!