Clue: Record label abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Record label abbr.. See the results below.
- Inits. in music licensing
- ASCAP counterpart
- Ascap alternative
- Record industry inits.
- Songwriters' org.
- Songwriters' grp.
- ASCAP competitor
- ASCAP rival
- Abbr. on every original Beatles song
- Rival of ASCAP
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 25, 2014
- Washington Post - July 05, 2008
- New York Times - December 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Record label abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!