Clue: "Red Roses for a Blue Lady" singer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Red Roses for a Blue Lady" singer. See the results below.
- "Two Years Before the Mast" writer
- Longtime New York Sun editor Charles ___
- Actor Andrews
- Author Richard Henry ___
- Comedian Carvey
- Andrews or Carvey
- Gillian's role on "The X-Files"
- Comic Carvey
- Plato of "Diff'rent Strokes"
- Mike's "Wayne's World" co-star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue "Red Roses for a Blue Lady" singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!