Clue: Red Skelton character
We have 1 answer for the clue Red Skelton character. See the results below.
- Pitcher Labine
- Skelton's Kadiddlehopper
- Mr. Miniver in "Mrs. Miniver"
- Mr. Miniver
- One of the Scraggs in "Li'l Abner"
- Mr. Miniver, in "Mrs. Miniver"
- ___ Kadiddlehopper, old TV hayseed
- Red Skelton's Kadiddlehopper
- Skelton's __ Kadiddlehopper
- Brooklyn Dodgers pitcher Labine
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 04, 2009
- Netword - July 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 29, 2006
- New York Times - July 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Red Skelton character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!