Clue: Reddish-brown horse
We have 4 answers for the clue Reddish-brown horse. See the results below.
- Roasted item
- Color akin to mahogany
- Old joke
- Brown hue
- Horse...,conker tree
- Reddish-brown hourse
- Joke you've heard many times before
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 20, 2013
- USA Today - March 14, 2013
- Universal - September 15, 2008
- Universal - April 16, 2008
- New York Times - September 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Reddish-brown horse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!