We have 3 answers for the clue Regatta. See the results below.
- Word with arms or foot
- The Iditarod, e.g.
- Family of man
- Battle the clock
- 200-meter, e.g.
- Derby, e.g.
- Mudder's day event
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 04, 2011
- LA Times - March 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 14, 2010
- Washington Post - May 03, 2009
- New York Times - September 19, 2004
- New York Times - July 21, 2002
- Washington Post - June 15, 2000
- New York Times - March 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Regatta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!