Clue: Relative of Finnish
We have 2 answers for the clue Relative of Finnish. See the results below.
- European language of one million
- Finnic language
- Tallinn native
- Baltic-born, quite possibly
- Tallinn resident
- Language akin to Finnish
- Kroon spender
- Native of the land known by natives as Eesti
- Finnish relative
- Tallinn dweller
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 2007
- New York Times - June 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Relative of Finnish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!