We have 7 answers for the clue Relieved. See the results below.
- Spoke literally?
- Gave a rest
- Took part in a bee
- Participated in a bee
- Vied in a bee
- Took part in a school bee
- Was busy at a bee?
- Took the place of
- Took turns
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 12, 2014
- Post Puzzler - July 29, 2012
- Netword - April 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 08, 2012
- Washington Post - February 02, 2010
- LA Times - March 15, 2009
- Netword - October 26, 2008
- Washington Post - May 12, 2008
- LA Times - March 21, 2008
- LA Times - July 09, 2006
- New York Times - May 15, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 16, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 09, 2004
- New York Times - April 15, 2001
- New York Times - January 30, 2000
- New York Times - September 21, 1997
- New York Times - July 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Relieved that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!