Clue: Removes, as a hat
We have 1 answer for the clue Removes, as a hat. See the results below.
- Removes, as clothing
- Medevacs, in military slang
- Removes, in a way
- Tips in a gentlemanly manner
- Tips politely
- Removes, as one's hat
- Flips one's lid?
- Tips one's hat
- Tips, as one's hat
- Tips, in a way
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 23, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 08, 2014
- Universal - September 02, 2012
- Washington Post - June 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 28, 2011
- Washington Post - June 21, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Removes, as a hat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!