Clue: Renowned exile
We have 1 answer for the clue Renowned exile. See the results below.
- Peripatetic religious leader
- 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner
- "The Art of Happiness" writer
- 1989 Peace Prize recipient
- 1989 Nobel Peace Prize awardee
- Buddhist leader
- Reincarnated leader
- Former resident of Lhasa's Potala Palace
- Tibetan bigwig
- 1989 Peace Prize winner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Renowned exile that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!