We have 3 answers for the clue Reposed. See the results below.
- Stretched out
- Been abed
- Remained in bed
- Been in bed
- Been intimate (with)
- Gone belly up?
- Having reclined
- "Upon whose bosom snow has ___": Kilmer's "Trees"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 21, 2013
- New York Times - August 14, 2011
- New York Times - April 07, 2011
- Universal - April 11, 2008
- USA Today - October 30, 2007
- Washington Post - September 17, 2006
- New York Times - October 31, 2003
- New York Times - December 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Reposed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!