Clue: Rescuee's cry
We have 2 answers for the clue Rescuee's cry. See the results below.
- Words after "Psst!"
- Cry for attention
- Arm waver's shout
- Words after a loud whistle
- "Where are you?" response
- Helpful cry during a rescue mission
- Possible reply to "Where are you?"
- Shout from an arm waver
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 28, 2012
- New York Times - December 22, 2006
- New York Times - August 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Rescuee's cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!